what do members get?
- Unlimited group classes (any of the blue classes on the schedule)
- 50% off semi-private packages (any of the green classes on the schedule)
- 20% off retail
- 10% off privates
- Priority scheduling on guest instructors
what do we get?
- We get to see more of you. Joe always said that you should do Pilates at least 2 or 3 times a week. Plus, we love the sense of community we are building.
- Improved muscle memory. You don’t have to re-learn exercises and can progress to more advanced routines.
- Better flow. We can get through more exercises during class.
- More variety. You can take both apparatus and mat classes, as well as privates.
- More innovation. Both within classes and new class types.
what’s the cost?
- 12 months for $100/month (less than the price of 4 classes!)
- 6 months for $150/month (less than the price of 7 classes!)
- 3 months for $175/month (less than the prices of 8 classes!)
what’s the fine print?
- We need a credit card on file to automatically bill you each month.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for 2 weeks or more at a time at no cost up to 3 times a year.
- You may cancel at any time as long as you give us 30 days notice.
- Any apparatus, private or duet packages you buy from us have to be used while you’re still a member. Otherwise they convert back to non-member rates.
what are the frequently asked questions?
Q: If I don’t want to become a member, what happens?
A: Nothing, all the other rates stay the same. You may even still buy a monthly unlimited on a month-to-month basis just like before.
Q: I don’t like mat or barre. Why should I become a member?
A: Since you get 50% off of apparatus classes, you might be able to save a significant amount even if you never come to mat or barre. But you will also have the option of jumping into a group class if that happens to fit your schedule better or you feel like working out more.
Q: I have an existing package. Can I convert the classes?
A: You may convert your mat classes to member-priced apparatus classes. This is a 1-1 conversion and you may convert your existing apparatus classes to 2 member-priced apparatus classes. But you must remain a member to use anything bought with the member prices.
If you are ready to get started now, please register online. If you already have an account, please sign in. If you don’t have an account, please create one.
If you have additional questions about our membership or any of our services, please email or call the studio. Your first class is always free, so come on in and give us a try!